Right where you need us.
The SUNY TEAM community is 30 schools strong and moving manufacturing forward, day by day.
When you enroll in one of our training programs, you automatically become part of something bigger on our participating college campuses. Be as involved as you’ve always wanted to be. It’s entirely up to you.
A big thanks goes out to our seven lead schools that helped shape our curricula, train target populations, develop a statewide PLA process, and participate in an annual collaborative meeting. Those lead schools are:
- Onondaga Community College machining lead
- Cayuga Community College plastics lead
- Corning Community College welding lead
- Cayuga Community College optics lead
- SUNY Ulster photovoltaics lead
- Erie Community College CNC precision machining lead
- Mohawk Valley Community College semiconductor & nanotechnology lead