Every SUNY TEAM training program was developed with the help of industry partner associations, like the Manufacturers Association of Central New York (MACNY), that are ingrained in the local advanced manufacturing industry in their region and integral to the development of our training programs. Thanks to our valuable partners who helped develop our curricula, provided valuable feedback, and acted as advisory board members since day one.
- Buffalo Niagara Manufacturers Alliance
- CEG – Center for Economic Growth (Capital Region)
- Chief Executives Network (CEN)
- COI – Council of Industry (Mid-Hudson Region)
- LIFT – Long Island Forum for Technology (Long Island)
- MACNY – Manufacturers Association of Central New York (Central Region)
- MAST – Manufacturers Association of the Southern Tier (Southern Tier)
- RTMA – Rochester Technology and Manufacturing Association (Finger Lakes)
Together, these industry partners form the Manufacturers Alliance of New York.
Additional support provided by: